Tournaments

Introduction:

The game operates on the tournament principle, where players compete against each other for the best performance in the game. At the end of each game, winners are determined based on the players performance in each room.

Player Options:

Players have the flexibility to compete individually or to support another player, with winnings evenly split between them.

Example Scenario:

To better understand the dynamics of the tournaments, let’s consider the following scenario:

  • Ten personalities encourage their fans to play on their behalf, with winnings evenly split between them for support.
  • Each personality has around 100 fans, all entering the 10 Tokens Room.
  • Each fan plays exclusively for their favorite personality.
  • With ten personalities and 100 fans each, a total of 1000 players participate in the 10 Tokens Room.
  • As a result, 1000 tickets are sold at a price of 10 Tokens each, totaling 10,000 Tokens (1 Token = 1 $).
  • Out of the 10,000 Tokens, 5% are allocated for Referrals and another 5% for the System, totaling 10%, equivalent to 1000 Tokens.

This leaves a prize pool of 9000 Tokens, which is then distributed as follows:

Distribution of Winnings:

If the game has 3 winners (Stayers Mode):

  • Stayer 1: 4500 Tokens (50%)
  • Stayer 2: 3150 Tokens (35%)
  • Stayer 3: 1350 Tokens (15%)

If the game has a single winner (Sprinter Mode):

  • Sprinter: 9000 Tokens (100%)

Note: All winnings will be evenly split between the player and their lover.

Recommendation:

This game feature is particularly beneficial for personalities like: video chat models from Chaturbate or Bongacams, YouTube and Twitch streamers, or anyone else seeking additional support from fans.

There are numerous platforms that facilitate support from fans and I want to emphasize that this is also possible through our game.